This change is the final change to remove any database tables from "EXT:ter", and remove any migration from TER v1 (SOAP) to TER v2 via a scheduler task.
This change removes:
- tx_ter_extensions (versions of an extension)
- tx_ter_extensionqueue (+ its UploadQueue API object)
- ImportExtensionsFromQueueTask (all migrated to ExtensionVersion for now)
All DB rows are written directly into tx_terfe2_domain_model_version and its related tables.
The API "ExtensionVersion->upload()" now produces everything necessary including notifications (which can be built via PSR-14 in the future).
This also actually means that extensions are automatically available RIGHT AWAY after uploading an extension via the GUI or the SOAP API.
- Refactor our upload API to make it more resistent and moving into a Event Sourcing concept (thinning out all underlying logic from ExtensionVersion again)
- Refactor the permission concept and integrate it nicely
- Remove dependencies to the SOAP API in EXT:ter_fe2