Verified Extension State for extensions.typo3.org
Problem to solve
With the concept of verified extensions, we needed a possibility to make verified extensions visible in the TER.
Verified Extensions are extensions, which promise next to testing and documentation also longer and faster support. To motivate more people, to join the verified extension program, the extensions should be highlightes also in the TER
- Add an Icon (see attached SVG) to the list and detail view. As a Suggestion, the icon should be placed together with the word verified
extension_keyx / Stability / (Icon) verified
Another position would be fine too.
- There should be a filter, to show only verified extensions in the search This Filter should have:
"Verified Extensions (infoIcon) (number)"
and "Verified" as Filter.
The Icon should be linked to https://typo3.com/typo3-cms/extensions-integrations/what-are-verified-extensions-integrations (online from 25.11)
- It needs to be possible, to set the state of the verified extensions manually in the backend. It should be set as a flag.
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
Success of verified extensions in this context has to sites:
- the number of verified extensions. it should be a growing number, but this feature is only one part of the full concept.
- The Number of people using the filter "verified": If there is a tracking of the usage of the search, this number should be tracked too, and it is hopefully widely used (compared to other filter)
The Icon is shown in the list view - Must be fullfilled
The Icon is shown in the detail view - Must be fullfilled
Searching for verified should filter the list and only display verified extensions - Must be fullfilled
An editor must be able to update the state of an extension in the backend - Must be fullfilled