Subscribing to security bulletin / typo3-announce mailing list not possible
Was did I do?
- Read the security team recommendation "How to stay informed about security updates" (https://typo3.org/community/teams/security)
- Open the link to the typo3-announce mailing list (http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-announce)
- Enter an E-Mail address and hit the subscribe button
What did I expect?
- The given e-mail is added to the mailinglist
What happened instead?
- The form redirects to a dead domain -> http://lists.netfielders.de/de/ does not exist anymore
- See https://forge.typo3.org/issues/21318 - seems like links to the service have been fixed in the TYPO3 core but not in the service itself
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information