Verified Commit ebe1a645 authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Team Meeting 2020-06-16

parent 753837e7
# Server Team Meeting, 2020-06-16
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](Meeting\_2020-06-02.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## Migration Status
* [INFO] Gerrit migration completed
* [TODO] Git daemon: decision if we will migrate the service or migrate the remaining repositories into GitLab/Gerrit over the next weeks
* [TODO] OTRS migration: ongoing
* [TODO] Redmine migration: ongoing
* [TODO] LDAP migration: ongoing
* [TODO] Pootle: Michael will talk to the current stakeholders
* [TODO] Mailinglists: Michael and Andri will conduct tests with Discourse's mailinglist features
## Various
* [INFO] closed/answered some OTRS tickets on the fly, we wait to answer the few remaining open tickets until the my.typo3.org relaunch (password change problems)
* [INFO] my.typo3.org relaunch will be coming soon
* [INFO] T3O team will cleanup old dev environments and check access to old Solr servers, we can remove them afterwards
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 08:30 CEST.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment