Verified Commit 92f7f03f authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Team Meeting 2020-05-19

parent 8984bf1b
# Server Team Meeting, 2020-05-19
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg
Guests: Thomas Löffler, Stefan Busemann
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CET/CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](Meeting\_2020-05-05.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## Migration Status
* [INFO] T3O: migration completed
* [INFO] T3O: removal of old server pending
* [INFO] T3O: usage peak after security announcements
* caching was not configured with Redis
* more resources added to the VM
* configuration added by the T3O team afterwards
* on next security announcement, check usage closely
* [TODO] OTRS migration ongoing
* [TODO] Keycloak/LDAP migration ongoing
## Status Page
* [INFO] migration to Cachet sucessfully completed
* [INFO] new announcements through status.typo3.org
* [TODO] automatic integration into monitoring
## User Mutations
* [INFO] we still have a lot of OTRS tickets to delete or change users
* [INFO] process was streamlined between T3O/Server Team, will be coming with the next my.typo3.org release
* [INFO] pending tickets will be tackled after the change
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 08:30 CEST.
---
End of the meeting: 08:55 CEST.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment