Verified Commit 9299ac4c authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Team Meeting 2020-04-07

parent f34a7aa8
# Server Team Meeting, 2020-04-07
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused:
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](Meeting\_2020-mm-dd.md)
* [Issue board](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [OTRS tickets](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## Agenda
* ADD POINTS TO DISCUSS HERE
## Migration Status
* [INFO] Discourse talk.typo3.org & decisions.typo3.org migrated to the new infrastructure
* [INFO] GitLab migrated to the new infrastructure
* [INFO] get/composer migrated to the new infrastructure
* thanks to Simon Gilli who maintains this project and did most of the required work by himself
* [INFO] wiki migrated to the new infrastructure
* thanks to Christopher Stelmaszyk who maintains this project and did most of the required work by himself
* [INFO] we are in process of planning the TYPO3.org migration with the T3O team
* [INFO] test migration of notes.typo3.org
* [technical details (migration ticket)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/services/notes.typo3.org/issues/1)
* [public info](https://notes-test.typo3.org/s/2HD2OSM4A)
* [TODO] decide next steps regarding the notes migration
* [TODO] migrate remaining internal services under our direct control (Redmine, LDAP, OTRS)
* [TODO] we did not receive any feedback regarding the notes migration altogether. We assume this means that everything is fine and decided to go on with the migration
## Twitter Access
* [INFO] we had access to the @TYPO3Server Twitter handle through Tweetdeck
* [INFO] the account itself was running under the address of a former team member and we did not had the password
* [INFO] password was aquired and added to the password database
## TYPO3.CMS Mirror in GitLab
* [INFO] we set up a mirror of the TYPO3.CMS repository in Gitlab
* [TODO] goal is to move git.typo3.org to GitLab and get rid of Git Daemon/GitWeb altogether. We are in contact with the core team to plan the required steps.
## Status Page
* [INFO] our [status page](status.typo3.org) gets its services and their status out of Zabbix
* [INFO] as we move away from Zabbix, we need a new solution
* [TODO] either keep current code but switch backend to new monitoring, or switch to another solution
* [TODO] define requirements
* define services and get their status automatically out of our monitoring (Icinga 2)
* ability to add articles to inform about downtimes/maintenance windows
* integration into our @TYPO3server Twitter account (push maintenance & downtime infos to Twitter)
* [TODO] possible software
* https://cachethq.io/ (in use at Andris company already)
* http://staytus.co/ (dont know it but looks promising)
* [TODO] we decided to test with Cachet. Andri will prepare a demo for the next meeting
## Various
* ...
## Next Meeting
* The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 08:30 CEST
End of the meeting: 09:05 CEST.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment