Verified Commit 826f5498 authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Team Meeting 2021-06-01

parent 77a94e07
# Server Team Meeting, 2021-06-01
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-05-18.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## t3o Team Page
* [INFO] we have to revise our team page on typo3.org
* [INFO] new sample: https://typo3.org/community/teams/typo3org
* [INFO] member photos
* [INFO] new "leaving the team" part
## Pootle Migration
* [INFO] certificate will expire this afternoon
* [INFO] the migration is still peding
* [TODO] we will implement a workaround with a Let's Encrypt certificate
## OTRS Migration
* [INFO] the migration to OTOBO was completed about 2 weeks ago
* [TODO] as we got no negative feedback, we will go on and remove the former OTRS installation to finalize this project
## Various
* [INFO] there was a issue with a failing Docker health check in Redmine from time to time. After some debugging, we've been able to [identify and fix the problem for good](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/-/issues/75).
* [INFO] Gerrit 3.4 update was prepared locally, the production update will follow soon
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 08:30 CEST. This happens to be the next remote sprint day for June as well.
---
End of the meeting: 08:50 CEST.
---
The protocol has been [archived in Git](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-06-01.md)
# Server Team Meeting, 2021-06-01
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused:
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-05-18.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## t3o Team Page
* [INFO] we have to revise our team page on typo3.org
* [INFO] new sample: https://typo3.org/community/teams/typo3org
* [INFO] member photos
* [INFO] new "leaving the team" part
## Pootle Migration
* [INFO] certificate will expire this afternoon
* [INFO] the migration is still peding
* [TODO] we will implement a workaround with a Let's Encrypt certificate
## OTRS Migration
* [INFO] the migration to OTOBO was completed about 2 weeks ago
* [TODO] as we got no negative feedback, we will go on and remove the former OTRS installation to finalize this project
## Various
* [INFO] there was a issue with a failing Docker health check in Redmine from time to time. After some debugging, we've been able to [identify and fix the problem for good](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/-/issues/75).
* [INFO] Gerrit 3.4 update was prepared locally, the production update will follow soon
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 08:30 CEST. This happens to be the next remote sprint day for June as well.
---
End of the meeting: 08:50 CEST.
---
The protocol has been [archived in Git](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-06-01.md)
# Server Team Meeting, 2021-06-01
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused:
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-05-18.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## t3o Team Page
* [INFO] we have to revise our team page on typo3.org
* [INFO] new sample: https://typo3.org/community/teams/typo3org
* [INFO] member photos
* [INFO] new "leaving the team" part
## Pootle Migration
* [INFO] certificate will expire this afternoon
* [INFO] the migration is still peding
* [TODO] we will implement a workaround with a Let's Encrypt certificate
## OTRS Migration
* [INFO] the migration to OTOBO was completed about 2 weeks ago
* [TODO] as we got no negative feedback, we will go on and remove the former OTRS installation to finalize this project
## Various
* [INFO] there was a issue with a failing Docker health check in Redmine from time to time. After some debugging, we've been able to [identify and fix the problem for good](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/-/issues/75).
* [INFO] Gerrit 3.4 update was prepared locally, the production update will follow soon
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 08:30 CEST. This happens to be the next remote sprint day for June as well.
---
End of the meeting: 08:50 CEST.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment