Verified Commit 74b555f7 authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Team Meeting 2020-11-17

parent 832bcc5e
# Server Team Meeting, 2020-11-17
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Andreas Beutel, Michael Stucki
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CET.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2020/Meeting_2020-10-20.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## November Team Sprint
* [INFO] we had a 3 day team sprint starting on November 2nd
* [INFO] mainly, we tackled service migrations
* [INFO] the sprint/team report was [published on typo3.org](https://typo3.org/article/server-team-status-report-november-2020)
## E-Mail Spamfilter
* [INFO] since October 13th, we added cleanmail.ch to filter incoming spam to our mailserver
* [INFO] 15.09. - 15.10. with our own rspamd filter: 75 tickets moved to "Spam" queue
* [INFO] 16.10. - 16.11. with cleanmail filter: 55 tickets moved to "Spam" queue
* [TODO] decide about further proceedings
## Server Migrations
* [INFO] OTRS was updated to version 6 and migrated to the new infrastructure during our November sprint
* [INFO] Git daemon was migrated to the new infrastructure during our November sprint
* [INFO] Redmine was updated to version 4.1 and migrated to the new infrastructure during our November sprint
* [TODO] remove former servers
* srv173 forge.typo3.org
* srv187 otrs.typo3.org
* srv198 git.typo3.org
* [TODO] remaining migrations
* OpenLDAP Directory
* Pootle Translation
* Sympa Mailinglists
* Mailman Mailinglists
## Various
* [INFO] remaining Redmine issues: tracked within the [project](https://gitlab.typo3.org/services/forge.typo3.org/-/issues). Bastian will work on them next weekend
* [INFO] redmine01 storage at 81%. Some cleanup is still pending so we don't need to take any action right now
* [INFO] Service Overview GitLab: The project structure will be adjusted slightly. See [#gitlab-structure](https://app.slack.com/client/T024TUMLZ/C01DDQ8NK3P/thread/G8HPL3HR6-1605359776.183500) in Slack for details
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 01, 2020 08:30 CET.
---
End of the meeting: 09:30 CET.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment