Verified Commit 6f546608 authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Server Team Meeting, 2020-03-24

parent 3291498b
h1. Server Team Meeting, 2020-03-24
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused:
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CET.
h2. Open Issues from last meetings
* [Last meeting protocol](Meeting_2020-03-10.md)
* Issue board: https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards
* OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
h2. Server Migrations
* [INFO] We are in process of migrating all services to new servers
* [INFO] At the last sprint, we contacted several service maintainers and planned the migration with them
* [INFO] Current status at https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards
h2. Service Migrations
* [INFO] We aim to migrate all non-LAMP services to Docker
* [INFO] OTRS and Redmine are ready to be migrated to the new infrastructure
h2. LDAP User Debug
* [INFO] Debugged a particular problem with a missing password field
* [INFO] Turned out the user in question was created manually
* [INFO] Created a merge request to make sure there are no new users without password field in place
h2. 2020/01 Sprint Report
* [INFO] The sprint report was finished in record time. We're waiting for approval of the content team now
* [TODO] Andri will ask for the current status
h2. Next meeting
* The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 08:30 CEST
End of the meeting: 08:55 CET.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment