Commit 4d36eca0 authored by Michael Stucki's avatar Michael Stucki
Browse files

Team Meeting 2021-04-06

parent 04541a31
# Server Team Meeting, 2021-04-06
Attendees: Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg
Beginning of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.
## Daily Business
* [Last meeting protocol](https://gitlab.typo3.org/server/team/blob/master/Meetings/2021/Meeting_2021-03-23.md)
* [Issue board (GitLab)](https://gitlab.typo3.org/groups/server/-/boards)
* [Tickets (OTRS)](https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All)
## OTRS Tickets
* (copied from the last meeting)
* [INFO] we have a few pending tickets to delete users
* [INFO] the workflow has changed slightly after the latest modifications on my.typo3.org
* [TODO] Stephan will update the user deletion issue template in GitLab with the current workflow
## Various
* [INFO] The GitLab license was renewed by Andri (as announced in the last meeting).
* [INFO] The Redmine update to 4.1.2 is still pending (see services/forge.typo3.org/redmine#17)
* [INFO] We have received multiple reports from users who have trouble with logging in to my.typo3.org. We have informed the my.typo3.org team to further investigate the problems.
## Next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 08:30 CEST.
---
End of the meeting: 08:45 CEST.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment