Verified Commit 3291498b authored by Andri Steiner's avatar Andri Steiner
Browse files

Convert RST to Markdown #1

parent 3cdb538c
h1. Server Team Meeting 2012-04-04
* Attendees: Joern Bock, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Tolleiv Nietsch (attends as a guest because of the recent typo3.org relaunch), Michael Stucki
* Excused: Susanne Moog, Fabien Udriot
h2. Topic List:
* Status typo3.org relaunch
* Projects and budget usage 2012
* Pending Forge issues
* Status of the Hetzner server issue
* Nginx-Setup for T3CON (via Chef)
* Status of Forge update? / Forge <-> Gerrit
* Mailing list setup
* Documentation / Wiki
* Next meeting
h2. Status t3o-relaunch
* Michael informs that the servers are running surprisingly well (the load average is below 1.0) and that the MySQL server eventually could be moved to the same machine which is already running the webserver.
* [DONE] Michael would like to perform a restart of the varnish daemon to see how long it takes to rebuild the cache. Low-prio for now.
* Forge issue on "Wrong encoding of fe_users table" (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35626)
** [DONE] Peter and Michael will have a look after the meeting
** [INFO] Side note: As a result of this, the following script was written and published. https://github.com/stucki/typo3-charset-converter
** [INFO] Still affected: tx_pastecode_code (see http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/). Michael will take care of this => moved to next meeting protocol
* Invalid old URLs (documentation) and RSS feeds http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35656
** [DONE] Tolleiv will take a look at it
* Performance issue: User who is logged in will always fetch the site from Apache (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35575)
** [DONE] Peter and Michael take a look at it.
* Bring back the TER mirrors
** Wolfgang Zenker of punkt.de noticed that the TER mirrors are no longer synchronized after the relaunch.
** It turns out that nobody considered this during the planning.
** [DONE] Steffen will talk to Wolfgang to get some details on how the existing solution worked, and will work on a solution.
* Redis Cache Backend for the website
** [DONE] Steffen and Michael take a look. Low priority.
h2. Projects and budget usage 2012
* We have some plans for workshops during the year but did not start with the planning of these yet.
Joern was contacted by Jan-Hendrik Heuing (new EAB member) regarding the details of a budget for a "new TER". We conclude that this project is not part of the relaunch, and he should contact Fabien to get more details.
* [INFO] Joern will talk to Fabien. => moved to next meeting protocol
h2. Pending Forge issues
* [INFO] Everyone please take a look at open issues!
h2. Status of the Hetzner server issue
* [INFO] Our Server at Hetzner which is sponsored by Jochen Weiland had 3 hard disk crashes within 3 months. Even though the disks were always replaced promply by Hetzner, we would like to move to a new, more modern hardware. Steffen talked to Jochen Weiland about the problem. Jochen gave his okay to just order a new server as we wish.
* [DONE] Steffen and Michael will order a new server.
* Many thanks to Jochen Weiland for the generous donation!!
h2. Nginx-Setup for T3CON (via Chef)
* [DONE] The server has been set up by Steffen
* [DONE] Michael has informed Sandra Krieg that the server is set up and running, since she asked for a status about a week ago.
h2. Status of Forge update? / Forge <-> Gerrit
* [TODO] Peter is still working on it.
h2. Mailing list setup
* [DONE] The setup has been documented in our internal wiki
* [DONE] Steffen will create new lists that have been requested meanwhile.
h2. Documentation / Wiki
* [DONE] We will create a public wiki in the public forge project where protocols are published (no more publication of protocols in the internal wiki)
* [INFO] Michael will talk to Fabien about keeping Dropbox up to date (see #36140)
h2. Next meeting
* [INFO] The next meeting will take place at April 18, 2012 08:00 CEST.
Server Team Meeting 2012-04-04
==============================
- Attendees: Joern Bock, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Tolleiv
Nietsch (attends as a guest because of the recent typo3.org
relaunch), Michael Stucki
- Excused: Susanne Moog, Fabien Udriot
Topic List:
-----------
- Status typo3.org relaunch
- Projects and budget usage 2012
- Pending Forge issues
- Status of the Hetzner server issue
- Nginx-Setup for T3CON (via Chef)
- Status of Forge update? / Forge \<-\> Gerrit
- Mailing list setup
- Documentation / Wiki
- Next meeting
Status t3o-relaunch
-------------------
- Michael informs that the servers are running surprisingly well (the
load average is below 1.0) and that the MySQL server eventually
could be moved to the same machine which is already running the
webserver.
- \[DONE\] Michael would like to perform a restart of the varnish
daemon to see how long it takes to rebuild the cache. Low-prio for
now.
- Forge issue on "Wrong encoding of fe\_users table"
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35626)
- \[DONE\] Peter and Michael will have a look after the meeting
- \[INFO\] Side note: As a result of this, the following script
was written and published.
https://github.com/stucki/typo3-charset-converter
- \[INFO\] Still affected: tx\_pastecode\_code (see
http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/). Michael will take
care of this =\> moved to next meeting protocol
- Invalid old URLs (documentation) and RSS feeds
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35656
- \[DONE\] Tolleiv will take a look at it
- Performance issue: User who is logged in will always fetch the site
from Apache (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35575)
- \[DONE\] Peter and Michael take a look at it.
- Bring back the TER mirrors
- Wolfgang Zenker of punkt.de noticed that the TER mirrors are no
longer synchronized after the relaunch.
- It turns out that nobody considered this during the planning.
- \[DONE\] Steffen will talk to Wolfgang to get some details on
how the existing solution worked, and will work on a solution.
- Redis Cache Backend for the website
- \[DONE\] Steffen and Michael take a look. Low priority.
Projects and budget usage 2012
------------------------------
- We have some plans for workshops during the year but did not start
with the planning of these yet.\
Joern was contacted by Jan-Hendrik Heuing (new EAB member) regarding
the details of a budget for a "new TER". We conclude that this
project is not part of the relaunch, and he should contact Fabien to
get more details.
- \[INFO\] Joern will talk to Fabien. =\> moved to next meeting
protocol
Pending Forge issues
--------------------
- \[INFO\] Everyone please take a look at open issues!
Status of the Hetzner server issue
----------------------------------
- \[INFO\] Our Server at Hetzner which is sponsored by Jochen Weiland
had 3 hard disk crashes within 3 months. Even though the disks were
always replaced promply by Hetzner, we would like to move to a new,
more modern hardware. Steffen talked to Jochen Weiland about the
problem. Jochen gave his okay to just order a new server as we wish.
- \[DONE\] Steffen and Michael will order a new server.
- Many thanks to Jochen Weiland for the generous donation!!
Nginx-Setup for T3CON (via Chef)
--------------------------------
- \[DONE\] The server has been set up by Steffen
- \[DONE\] Michael has informed Sandra Krieg that the server is set up
and running, since she asked for a status about a week ago.
Status of Forge update? / Forge \<-\> Gerrit
--------------------------------------------
- \[TODO\] Peter is still working on it.
Mailing list setup
------------------
- \[DONE\] The setup has been documented in our internal wiki
- \[DONE\] Steffen will create new lists that have been requested
meanwhile.
Documentation / Wiki
--------------------
- \[DONE\] We will create a public wiki in the public forge project
where protocols are published (no more publication of protocols in
the internal wiki)
- \[INFO\] Michael will talk to Fabien about keeping Dropbox up to
date (see \#36140)
Next meeting
------------
- \[INFO\] The next meeting will take place at April 18, 2012 08:00
CEST.
h1. Server Team Meeting 2012-04-13
* Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Christian Trabold (guest), Tolleiv Nietsch (guest), Michael Stucki
h2. Topic List
h2. typo3.org relaunch status
* [INFO] Charset issue on typo3.org. Still affected: tx_pastecode_code (see http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/). Michael will take care of this (see #36141)
* [INFO] We fixed the performance issue with logged in frontend users on typo3.org in a very nice way. Tolleiv suggests that we write a blog post about this. We'll try to write one or the other article about this and other nice features of the new infrastructure...-
* [INFO] Redis is now used on typo3.org as the caching backend
h2. Projects and budget usage 2012
* [INFO] No news since last time. Moved to #36142
h2. Status of the Hetzner server issue
* [INFO] A new server has been ordered and we're currently waiting to get further info from Hetzner. Once again, we'd like to thank Jochen Weiland / jweiland.net for their very generous donation!
h2. Status of Forge update? / Forge <-> Gerrit
* [INFO] Peter is still working on it (in fact, he worked on it again today).
* [INFO] Peter is still unsure if we should switch to Chiliproject (which is a fork of Redmine) or stay with Redmine. Christian will ask his colleague about a recommendation. Other inputs are very welcome! Moved to #36146.
* [INFO] Peter has Gerrit project creation automated at 90% finished
* [INFO] Peter has created two more gerrit projects
h2. Documentation / Wiki
* [INFO] Michael will talk to Fabien about keeping Dropbox up to date (see #36140)
h2. Membership status
* [INFO] We have invited Christian Trabold to join our team. He is currently thinking about it, and you are welcome to motivate him to support us with his expertise (https://twitter.com/ctrabold)
* [INFO] Tolleiv Nietsch has done an extremely great job on getting the new typo3.org website done, and we still have plans to do more tasks in close connection with him. Tolleiv will try to join our upcoming meetings as long as there is more work to do regarding the website relaunch.
* [INFO] Sebastian Kurfürst and Susanne Moog have recently asked us to leave the team as both are working hard on other projects in the community.
* [INFO] We thank both of them for their engamenent in the team and look forward to see them at other places... :-)
h2. Team Page on Forge
* [INFO] Peter has renamed our Forge page from "Infrastructure Team" to "Server Team". This will hopefully make it easier for people to find our project page.
* [INFO] Michael will also rename the identifier and makes sure that the old URLs are still redirected. Moved to #36143.
h2. Various Notes
* [INFO] We have discussed the workflow of user requests that come in through mails to admin@typo3.org. Peter notes that some requests are written in non-english languages. He wonders how to deal with these.
* [INFO] Steffen will set up a template in OTRS to easily answer such requests with an informal text. Moved to #36145.
h2. Next meeting
* [INFO] The next meeting will take place at April 18, 2012 08:00 CEST.
Server Team Meeting 2012-04-13
==============================
- Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Christian Trabold
(guest), Tolleiv Nietsch (guest), Michael Stucki
Topic List
----------
typo3.org relaunch status
-------------------------
- \[INFO\] Charset issue on typo3.org. Still affected:
tx\_pastecode\_code (see http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/).
Michael will take care of this (see \#36141)
- \[INFO\] We fixed the performance issue with logged in frontend
users on typo3.org in a very nice way. Tolleiv suggests that we
write a blog post about this. We'll try to write one or the other
article about this and other nice features of the new
infrastructure...-
- \[INFO\] Redis is now used on typo3.org as the caching backend
Projects and budget usage 2012
------------------------------
- \[INFO\] No news since last time. Moved to \#36142
Status of the Hetzner server issue
----------------------------------
- \[INFO\] A new server has been ordered and we're currently waiting
to get further info from Hetzner. Once again, we'd like to thank
Jochen Weiland / jweiland.net for their very generous donation!
Status of Forge update? / Forge \<-\> Gerrit
--------------------------------------------
- \[INFO\] Peter is still working on it (in fact, he worked on it
again today).
- \[INFO\] Peter is still unsure if we should switch to Chiliproject
(which is a fork of Redmine) or stay with Redmine. Christian will
ask his colleague about a recommendation. Other inputs are very
welcome! Moved to \#36146.
- \[INFO\] Peter has Gerrit project creation automated at 90% finished
- \[INFO\] Peter has created two more gerrit projects
Documentation / Wiki
--------------------
- \[INFO\] Michael will talk to Fabien about keeping Dropbox up to
date (see \#36140)
Membership status
-----------------
- \[INFO\] We have invited Christian Trabold to join our team. He is
currently thinking about it, and you are welcome to motivate him to
support us with his expertise (https://twitter.com/ctrabold)
- \[INFO\] Tolleiv Nietsch has done an extremely great job on getting
the new typo3.org website done, and we still have plans to do more
tasks in close connection with him. Tolleiv will try to join our
upcoming meetings as long as there is more work to do regarding the
website relaunch.
- \[INFO\] Sebastian Kurfürst and Susanne Moog have recently asked us
to leave the team as both are working hard on other projects in the
community.
- \[INFO\] We thank both of them for their engamenent in the team and
look forward to see them at other places... :-)
Team Page on Forge
------------------
- \[INFO\] Peter has renamed our Forge page from "Infrastructure Team"
to "Server Team". This will hopefully make it easier for people to
find our project page.
- \[INFO\] Michael will also rename the identifier and makes sure that
the old URLs are still redirected. Moved to \#36143.
Various Notes
-------------
- \[INFO\] We have discussed the workflow of user requests that come
in through mails to admin\@typo3.org. Peter notes that some requests
are written in non-english languages. He wonders how to deal with
these.
- \[INFO\] Steffen will set up a template in OTRS to easily answer
such requests with an informal text. Moved to \#36145.
Next meeting
------------
- \[INFO\] The next meeting will take place at April 18, 2012 08:00
CEST.
h1. Server Team Meeting, 2012-04-18
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Christian Trabold, Michael Stucki
Excused: Fabien Udriot
h2. Open Issues from last meetings (Michael)
* [DONE] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36141 - Fix charset for snippets
The problem has been solved.
* [TODO] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36143 - Rename team-infrastructure to team-server-public
Michael needs to take care of it.
* [INFO] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36142 - Feedback regarding budget for new TER.
Issue was moved to Forge.
* [DONE] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36140 - Dropbox updates
Fabien is syncing the docs to Drobbox automatically.
* [DONE] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36145 - OTRS template for answering non-english requests
Steffen created it.
h2. Open Issues from t3dd12 (Fabien)
* [INFO] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36094 - Create demo.typo3.org
Michael will talk to Fabien
Any hints / best practices for harden the TYPO3 installation?
* [TODO] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36096 - Stabilize get.typo3.org
Fabien will take care, Michael will talk to him
* [INFO] Chef Workshop 11.-13.05. at dkd Internet Service GmbH with Steffen, Stucki, Peter N., Tolleiv, Fabien. Thanks already to dkd for the host!
* [TODO] Please collect topics / questions for the workshop so Christian Trabold can prepare the workshop best to fit our needs.
* [TODO] Christian will provide virtual Debian 6 Boxes based on Vagrant (http://vagrantup.com/) so we have a playground to test some cookbooks during the workshop.
* [SKIP] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern)
Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time
* [TODO] Status of the new Hetzner server (Michael)
Michael needs to respond to Jochens mail regarding the new IPs
h2. New members / Member listing cleanup (Michael)
* [INFO] Christian Trabold is willing to join the team. Welcome Christian!
* [TODO] Michael will do the introduction together with Christian.
h2. Disk Usage on srv112.typo3.org & srv107.typo3.org (Michael)
* [TODO] Tolleiv is not attending, Michael will talk to him
* [TODO] Steffen notes that the backup of srv112 eats up the whole backup bandwidth. Michael will talk to Tolleiv to see how we can optimize this.
h2. Forge update, status and how to proceed (Peter)
* [DONE] Our sources are online: https://github.com/typo3/redmine
* Evaluate ChiliProject vs. Redmine
** [TODO] Peter will contact the maintainer to get more feedback.
* Comments on our patches
** [TODO] Peter will ask Sebastian Kurfürst for comments on the patches he made to the existing setup.
** [TODO] Christian will improve the chef-redmine cookbook (https://github.com/ctrabold/chef-redmine) and test it on a Debian 6 Vagrant box
** [TODO] Christian has very good experiences with testing cookbooks locally with Vagrant. After testing the cookbook it can be easily deployed to the production box.
h2. Monitoring issues? (Peter)
* [INFO] We had no more time to disucss this. Topic is moved to the mailing list.
h2. Find a better communication tool than Skype
* [TODO] Michael will make a test run with Skype, BBB, Google Hangout
h2. Chef deployment
* [TODO] Steffen and Christian implement environments for Chef (http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Environments). This reduces side effects with new cookbooks and allows us to deploy new cookbooks without risking a breaking change in our infrastructure.
* [INFO] Cookbooks from the current run_list should be set to "--freeze" mode (http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Version+Constraints). The cookbooks are then protected from being modified by accident.
* [TODO] Find a clever way to manage cookbooks: What's the best practice here? Separate repositories? Branching? (http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Version+Constraints#VersionConstraints-BranchTrackingStrategy)
h2. Next meeting
* [INFO] The next meeting will take place on May 2, 2012 08:00 CEST.
Server Team Meeting, 2012-04-18
===============================
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Christian Trabold, Michael
Stucki\
Excused: Fabien Udriot
Open Issues from last meetings (Michael)
----------------------------------------
- \[DONE\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36141 - Fix charset for
snippets\
The problem has been solved.
- \[TODO\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36143 - Rename
team-infrastructure to team-server-public\
Michael needs to take care of it.
- \[INFO\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36142 - Feedback regarding
budget for new TER.\
Issue was moved to Forge.
- \[DONE\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36140 - Dropbox updates\
Fabien is syncing the docs to Drobbox automatically.
- \[DONE\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36145 - OTRS template for
answering non-english requests\
Steffen created it.
Open Issues from t3dd12 (Fabien)
--------------------------------
- \[INFO\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36094 - Create
demo.typo3.org\
Michael will talk to Fabien\
Any hints / best practices for harden the TYPO3 installation?
- \[TODO\] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36096 - Stabilize
get.typo3.org\
Fabien will take care, Michael will talk to him
- \[INFO\] Chef Workshop 11.--13.05. at dkd Internet Service GmbH with
Steffen, Stucki, Peter N., Tolleiv, Fabien. Thanks already to dkd
for the host!
- \[TODO\] Please collect topics / questions for the workshop so
Christian Trabold can prepare the workshop best to fit our needs.
- \[TODO\] Christian will provide virtual Debian 6 Boxes based on
Vagrant (http://vagrantup.com/) so we have a playground to test some
cookbooks during the workshop.
- \[SKIP\] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern)\
Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time
- \[TODO\] Status of the new Hetzner server (Michael)\
Michael needs to respond to Jochens mail regarding the new IPs
New members / Member listing cleanup (Michael)
----------------------------------------------
- \[INFO\] Christian Trabold is willing to join the team. Welcome
Christian!
- \[TODO\] Michael will do the introduction together with Christian.
Disk Usage on srv112.typo3.org & srv107.typo3.org (Michael)
-----------------------------------------------------------
- \[TODO\] Tolleiv is not attending, Michael will talk to him
- \[TODO\] Steffen notes that the backup of srv112 eats up the whole
backup bandwidth. Michael will talk to Tolleiv to see how we can
optimize this.
Forge update, status and how to proceed (Peter)
-----------------------------------------------
- \[DONE\] Our sources are online: https://github.com/typo3/redmine
- Evaluate ChiliProject vs. Redmine
- \[TODO\] Peter will contact the maintainer to get more feedback.
- Comments on our patches
- \[TODO\] Peter will ask Sebastian Kurfürst for comments on the
patches he made to the existing setup.
- \[TODO\] Christian will improve the chef-redmine cookbook
(https://github.com/ctrabold/chef-redmine) and test it on a
Debian 6 Vagrant box
- \[TODO\] Christian has very good experiences with testing
cookbooks locally with Vagrant. After testing the cookbook it
can be easily deployed to the production box.
Monitoring issues? (Peter)
--------------------------
- \[INFO\] We had no more time to disucss this. Topic is moved to the
mailing list.
Find a better communication tool than Skype
-------------------------------------------
- \[TODO\] Michael will make a test run with Skype, BBB, Google
Hangout
Chef deployment
---------------
- \[TODO\] Steffen and Christian implement environments for Chef
(http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Environments). This reduces
side effects with new cookbooks and allows us to deploy new
cookbooks without risking a breaking change in our infrastructure.
- \[INFO\] Cookbooks from the current run\_list should be set to
"---freeze" mode
(http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Version+Constraints). The
cookbooks are then protected from being modified by accident.
- \[TODO\] Find a clever way to manage cookbooks: What's the best
practice here? Separate repositories? Branching?
(http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Version+Constraints\#VersionConstraints-BranchTrackingStrategy)
Next meeting
------------
- \[INFO\] The next meeting will take place on May 2, 2012 08:00 CEST.
h1. Server Team Meeting, 2012-05-02
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Christian Trabold, Tolleiv Nietsch, Michael Stucki
h2. Open Issues from last meetings (Michael)
* [SKIP] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern). Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time.
h2. Forge status (Peter)
* [INFO] Migration / Creation of Gerrit projects now works completely through one script
* [TODO] Project permissions (leader / member) are not taken into consideration yet (Peter)
* [INFO] Tagging works only with annotated and signed tags
* [INFO] References: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36097 http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36095
* [TODO] Existing SVN projects should be removed after conversion (Peter)
* [TODO] Write a annoucement about the Git migration for t3 extensions. People should create a forge ticket and assign it to Peter. (Michael + Peter)
h2. Status demo.typo3.org
* [INFO] Fabien did lot of work on this http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36094
h2. Status get.typo3.org
* [INFO] Fabien asks about the current status. Steffen already asked Peter K again.
h2. Planning the Chef workshop in Frankfurt
* [INFO] Start: Friday morning / End: Saturday evening
* [TODO] Christian: Send Agenda to list
* [TODO] Christian: Send Hotel recommendations to list
h2. General
* [TODO] Where / how to register domains (typo3-incubator.org). Michael will ask the T3A board on how to proceed with the registration.
h2. Next meeting
* [INFO] The next meeting will take place on May 16, 2012 08:00 CEST.
Server Team Meeting, 2012-05-02
===============================
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Christian
Trabold, Tolleiv Nietsch, Michael Stucki
Open Issues from last meetings (Michael)
----------------------------------------
- \[SKIP\] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern).
Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time.
Forge status (Peter)
--------------------
- \[INFO\] Migration / Creation of Gerrit projects now works
completely through one script
- \[TODO\] Project permissions (leader / member) are not taken into
consideration yet (Peter)
- \[INFO\] Tagging works only with annotated and signed tags
- \[INFO\] References: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36097
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36095
- \[TODO\] Existing SVN projects should be removed after conversion
(Peter)
- \[TODO\] Write a annoucement about the Git migration for t3
extensions. People should create a forge ticket and assign it to
Peter. (Michael + Peter)
Status demo.typo3.org
---------------------
- \[INFO\] Fabien did lot of work on this
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36094
Status get.typo3.org
--------------------
- \[INFO\] Fabien asks about the current status. Steffen already asked
Peter K again.
Planning the Chef workshop in Frankfurt
---------------------------------------
- \[INFO\] Start: Friday morning / End: Saturday evening
- \[TODO\] Christian: Send Agenda to list
- \[TODO\] Christian: Send Hotel recommendations to list
General
-------
- \[TODO\] Where / how to register domains (typo3-incubator.org).
Michael will ask the T3A board on how to proceed with the
registration.
Next meeting
------------
- \[INFO\] The next meeting will take place on May 16, 2012 08:00
CEST.
h1. Server Team Meeting, 2012-05-02
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Christian Trabold, Tolleiv Nietsch, Michael Stucki
h2. Open Issues from last meetings
* [SKIP] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern). Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time.
* Forge status (Peter)
* [INFO] Migration / Creation of Gerrit projects now works completely through one script
* [TODO] Project permissions (leader / member) are not taken into consideration yet (Peter)
* [INFO] Tagging works only with annotated and signed tags
* [INFO] References: #36097, #36095
* [TODO] Existing SVN projects should be removed after conversion (Peter)