Verified Commit fa8193ef authored by Daniel Siepmann's avatar Daniel Siepmann
Browse files

Add Meeting minutes from 29th June

parent ca8eb741
......@@ -8,17 +8,42 @@ General Topics
--------------
* Oliver: At which upcoming TYPO3 events will we see each other in person?
Łukasz, Daniel and Oliver will be at TYPO3 Dev Days.
We will have a group meeting there.
* Oliver: What are the next steps towards improving the names of the Composer scripts?
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/issues/450
We will provide a "Meet the Quality Assurance Initiative" during the Coding Night.
* Oliver: Who can do which tasks so we can release version 2.0.0 of the tea extension?
Łukasz will take care of the two issues that are left.
* Daniel: There is no budget this year, and probably also none next year.
How do we handle the situation?
* Daniel: Communicated wish for sponsoring on Twitter
Will do another post and contact people during Dev Days and TYPO3 Camp Rhine Ruhr.
* The "Core" of our initiative are: Oliver, Łukasz and Daniel. Probably Peter at some
later date when he has more time again.
Resolved tasks
--------------
Various updates via Depandabot.
* PR merged: [TASK] Update Composer in ddev to version 2.3.7 #460
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/460
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Treat PHP versions in the GitHub CI configuration as strings #459
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/459
* PR merged: [FEATURE] Configure Dependabot to update Composer dev dependencies #461
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/461
* PR merged: [TASK] Add the PHPStan strict rules #471
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/471
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Block Dependabot from breaking upgrades #469
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/469
* PR merged: [TASK] Change misleading variable names in some tests #470
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/470
Define next tasks
-----------------
Meeting Minutes July 13
=======================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
* Oliver: What are the next steps towards improving the names of the Composer scripts?
We will discuss this with Peter.
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/issues/450
Resolved tasks
--------------
Define next tasks
-----------------
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment