Verified Commit eb74e6b1 authored by Daniel Siepmann's avatar Daniel Siepmann
Browse files

Add Meeting minutes from 09th March

parent b9406efa
......@@ -7,8 +7,60 @@ Meeting Minutes March 09
General Topics
--------------
* Define goal of meeting with TYPO3 Demo Team.
This was suggested by Oliver in last Meeting (23rd February).
So we can continue and start deciding for a date.
Introduction round to introduce each team member to everyone else.
Let the demo team know what we do.
Understand what the demo team does.
Come to a conclusion whether it makes sense to have a single repository for demo.typo3.org and best practices.
If so, we can plan the next steps to continue working together.
URL to repository: https://git.typo3.org/services/demo.typo3.org/site
URL to demo installation: https://demo.typo3.org
Resolved tasks
--------------
* PR merged: [FEATURE] Enable php8.1 #381
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/381
* PR merged: [TASK] Use an explicit CI matrix for the functional tests as well #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/392
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Always have the CI job name as first element #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/391
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Fix the trigger syntax in the CI builds #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/395
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Remove duplicate entry from the code quality CI job #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/394
* PR merged: [TASK] Make the Composer caches on CI more fine-grained #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/393
* PR merged: [TASK] Add a description for the prepare-release Composer command #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/397
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Use generics for Prophecy type annotations #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/398
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Configure DI and avoid using ObjectManager in TYPO3 11LTS #39
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/399
* PR merged: [FEATURE] Also run the tests with TYPO3 11LTS in GitHub Actions #31
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/319
Define next tasks
-----------------
* Discuss and create final state for publishing: https://notes.typo3.org/PddGm5hNS26V_Tq7NoxC9g?view
So Łukasz has time to read it once more.
* Daniel will contact Denise again with the defined timings and content of meeting
and ask for dates.
He then will post the proposed dates in the Slack channel so other members.
So Oliver and Łukasz can provide their feedback.
Meeting Minutes March 23
========================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
Resolved tasks
--------------
Define next tasks
-----------------
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment