Verified Commit 6d19e0b5 authored by Daniel Siepmann's avatar Daniel Siepmann
Browse files

Add Meeting minutes from 18th May

parent 8f0363ec
Meeting Minutes April 16
========================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
Resolved tasks
--------------
Define next tasks
-----------------
Meeting Minutes May 18
======================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
* Daniel feels like the current pause each year regarding budget is a bad situation.
Therefore, Daniel contacted association regarding budget processes: https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C026NLTBR/p1650353236531369
And send an email to budget@typo3.org.
The board will work on this topic in the future.
* Daniel started to create the news with David for typo3.org.
Still not finished, waiting for last feedback before submitting the news.
* Did we finish next steps from last meeting?
* Oliver asks: Should we do a 2.0 release of the tea extension soon? What will we need to finish beforehand?
Oliver noted possible blockers and might create issues on GitHub.
He will work on the blockers.
* Oliver asks: Should we add CI for (and compatibility) with Core main so we can release a next-LTS-compatible version once a new LTS version is released?
That makes sense. So CI will show issues and we can work on issues very early to not have a huge workload right before a release.
The branch will constantly be rebased.
Oliver will create an issue for that.
* Oliver requested: Let's hear news from the demo site project.
No news available right now.
* Peter asks whether we wanna:
* add working acceptance tests - integrate runTests.sh docker-based acceptance tests from EXT:styleguide and adapt to EXT:tea architecture
* allow easy unit and func tests via docker (based on runTests.sh, too)
* flood composer scripts with all those test variants to increase discoverability
The proposed changes will be split up into smaller merge requests.
Starting with smaller steps building up on the previous steps. That will ease reviews.
We will migrate from ddev to runTests.sh. That will remove the dependency to ddev (1 dep less).
It also moves the setup closer to TYPO3 core.
Acceptance tests will then be integrated based on that new setup.
We will keep the scripts within composer and keep a convention,
but the convention can be changed.
Resolved tasks
--------------
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Remove folders Config and Tests from phpcpd call #411
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/411
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Make a type annotation more specific #415
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/415
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Add generics annotation to the Tea repository #414
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/414
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Drop an unnecessary field in a test #413
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/413
* PR merged: [TASK] Upgrade the CI cache action #412
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/412
* PR merged: [TASK] Bump the code coverage generation to TYPO3 11LTS and PHP 8.1 #417
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/417
* PR merged: [DOCS] Reference manual's start page with :doc:<manual>:Index #418
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/418
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Enable debugging in DDEV #420
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/420
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Use executeQuery() in functional test example #422
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/422
* PR merged: [DOCS] Update docs #404
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/404
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Always use name as first key for GitHub Action steps #423
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/423
* PR merged: Let the TER know that this extension supports Composer #426
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/issues/426
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Sort the entries in the .gitignore #428
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/428
* PR merged: [TASK] Move the coverage directories #427
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/427
* PR merged: [TASK] Upgrade to Composer 2.3.0 #416
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/416
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Do not cache the .Build directory in GitLab CI #432
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/432
* PR merged: [TASK] Switch to the TYPO3 Code of Conduct #430
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/430
* PR merged: [TASK] Run unit tests before functional tests for coverage #431
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/431
* PR merged: [TASK] Sync the GitHub Actions job definitions #424
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/424
* PR merged: [FEATURE] Use Coveralls for the code coverage #425
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/425
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Make a type annotation in a unit test more specific #435
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/435
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Disable XDebug by default #440
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/440
* PR merged: [TASK] Bump the development dependencies #442
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/442
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Add a return type declaration to an anonymous function #434
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/434
* PR merged: [TASK] Switch the code coverage collection on CI from 10LTS to 11LTS #437
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/437
* PR merged: [TASK] Reduce and reorder the badges in the README #438
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/438
* PR merged: [CLEANUP] Use prepared statements for SQL queries in the tests #443
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/443
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Mark the repository test as also covering the model #436
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/436
* PR merged: [TASK] Move npm tools and config to default places #445
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/445
Define next tasks
-----------------
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment