Verified Commit 52a7ef7e authored by Daniel Siepmann's avatar Daniel Siepmann
Browse files

Add Meeting minutes from 13th July

parent fa8193ef
......@@ -7,14 +7,27 @@ Meeting Minutes July 13
General Topics
--------------
* Oliver: What are the next steps towards improving the names of the Composer scripts?
We will discuss this with Peter.
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/issues/450
* Oliver teamify our little group.
We might become an official team, which would provide budget planning.
Further info: https://typo3.org/community/values/policy-for-committees-official-teams
* We will skip next meeting as we meet at the developer days anyway.
Resolved tasks
--------------
Various updates via Depandabot.
* PR merged: [TASK] Improved ESLint config for Backend JavaScript #476
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/476
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Fix GitLab CI pipeline #478
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/478
Define next tasks
-----------------
* Daniel will ask to become an official team.
* Oliver will take care of the 2.0 release once pipeline is green.
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/milestone/4
Meeting Minutes July 27
=======================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
* Oliver: What are the next steps towards improving the names of the Composer scripts?
We will discuss this with Peter.
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/issues/450
Resolved tasks
--------------
Define next tasks
-----------------
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment