Verified Commit 13806f93 authored by Daniel Siepmann's avatar Daniel Siepmann
Browse files

Add Meeting minutes from 12th Januar

parent 82ecbda0
Meeting Minutes January 12
==========================
.. contents::
:local:
General Topics
--------------
Resolved tasks
--------------
* Daniel created report for 2nd half of 2021,
report is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QPj9sbs1vhkXCMrLasLD_sycPQYauSyWb6RPTgnt-XY/edit?usp=sharing
It is submitted as report for association, as well as news on typo3.org.
* PR merged: [TASK] Drop the badge for unstable releases from the README #350
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/350
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Pin Composer to version 2.1.x #352
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/352
* PR merged: [TASK] Always run the CI build after a push #354
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/354
* PR merged: [TASK] Upgrade PHPStan & friends #357
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/357
* PR merged: [TASK] Update composer-normalize #356
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/356
* PR merged: [TASK] Update the development dependencies #351
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/351
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Explicitly allow the development Composer plugins #353
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/353
* PR merged: [TASK] Use Composer 2.2 in the CI pipeline #362
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/362
* PR merged: [BUGFIX] Fix CI builds for PRs from forks #360
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/360
* PR merged: V1.1.0: Add support for TYPO3 11LTS #364
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/364
* PR merged: [TASK] Drop support for TYPO3 9LTS #363
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/pull/363
* New release: V1.1.0: Add support for TYPO3 11LTS Latest
https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/tea/releases/tag/v1.1.0
Define next tasks
-----------------
* Daniel will apply for new budget in 2022, once the process is open.
We defined we will work on best practices for projects in 2022 and still work 100% remote.
Remote work is done due to the ongoing pandemic.
* Oliver will get in contact with TYPO3 GmbH, regarding TYPO3 verified extensions, once Susanne Moog contacts him.
We will then maintain the requirements, if that's ok for TYPO3 GmbH.
Everyone is welcome to join our Team, also to work exclusively on that topic.
* Oliver will continue to work on migration to TYPO3 core testing framework.
* Oliver will work on two new QA tools and try out different coverage tools which
might be better then our existing solution.
Meeting Minutes December 15
===========================
Meeting Minutes January 26
==========================
.. contents::
:local:
......@@ -12,4 +12,3 @@ Resolved tasks
Define next tasks
-----------------
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment